February 8 - 12, 2016
Foundations for Best Practice in Lactation Care
Seattle Metro Area, WAmore events >>
Baby Friendly Hospital Consulting!
Expert Consultants Can Help Implement the Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding in Hospitals
"Say It Right! Clinical Scripts for Powerful Communications When Working with New Families"
Online education opportunities for healthcare professionals!
Evergreen Perinatal Education is committed to providing quality education and consultation to organizations, healthcare professionals and individuals working with expectant and new families, to ensure that new mothers have access to knowledgeable, compassionate and supportive resources throughout their childbearing journey.
Programs include strategies for establishing new philosophies of perinatal education care in the changing healthcare system, while working to cut costs, increase consumer and staff satisfaction and improve health outcomes for women and their families.
- Design a creative, collaborative hospital program from preconception through the first year post partum.
- Make family-centered care work for everyone.
- Set up effective parent and perinatal education programs
- Create safe and satisfying postpartum follow-up programs, including nurse-managed clinics and baby parent support groups
- Establish breastfeeding standards according to the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Implement evidence-based breastfeeding practices as featured in the Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative
- Provide comprehensive education for aspiring International Board Certified Lactation Consultants